Roma 5 Seater Hot Tub
The Roma 5 seater hot tub is an incredibly versatile and simple to use hot-tub that comfortably seats 5 people and is an ideal spa for the growing family. The Roma’s intelligent SpaNet control unit allows the spa to be completely configurable meaning that it can either be installed as 13amp plug & play unit or a 25 amp direct supply hot tub, depending on the power source available.
The cleverly designed interior accommodates 5 as it has a full-length reclined bed and 4 seats, plus 3 luxury cushioned head pillows. The tub offers an impressive 27 stainless steel jets in 3 sizes and massage styles, supplied by an extra powerful 2 speed Pump, giving the Roma premium hot tub performance and making it one of the best value hot tubs available.
We specify all our Urban Hot Tubs with the highest grade “Tru-Nordic” RTB reflective thermal barrier insulation, proven to significantly reduce running costs and save you money. This is usually only found on far more expensive spas. The Roma comes complete with an insulated, reinforced Lucite acrylic shell, super-efficient plumbing, and all of the features you would expect from a premium level hot tub including Mood-lighting, Bluetooth Audio, Safe water Ozonator, and a high quality cabinet with feature lighting.
Hot Tub Features
When you buy the Roma, you will enjoy:
- Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 27
- Jet Pump(s): 1 x 3 HP
- SpaNet Control System
- 4 layer Reinforced USA Lucite Acrylic Shell
- 1 x 5” colour change LED Spa Light
- 8 x synchronised waterline LED lights
- 4 x Synchronised cabinet corner lights
- High density foam / marine vinyl hard cover
- Zonal massage control
- Air venturi controls
- Water Fountain Cascade
- Bluetooth Stereo System
- Configurable Power Supply 13amp – 25amp
Delivery and Set-up options
FREE between 09:30 and 15.00 hrs Monday to Friday by prior arrangement.
B) Kerbside delivery:
Up to 30 miles FREE, thereafter £3.60 per mile one way. Over 70 miles please call to discuss rates and availability which may be subject to Covid restrictions. This service may be carried out by our own teams or by a contractor. Spa will be delivered to the nearest vehicular accessible hardstanding area to your entrance. Conditions apply and may change without notice please discuss with us first.
C) Full commissioning service:
£249* plus any additional charges for Kerbside delivery “B” above.
- Manoeuvring of spa from the drop off point to its final position**
- Removal of all packaging
- Connection to a suitable pre-existing electrical point
- Fitting of any accessories ordered with the spa
- Cleaning the shell and filling from customer’s hose
- System configuration as required
- Water chemical balance and dosing demonstration
- Handover with safe use training
*For up to 3.5 hours on site – if any additional time is required it will be charged at our standard hourly service rate.
**Manoeuvring and positioning of spa is subject to a safe and suitable access route.
Our teams may refuse service if they consider their work environment not to be adequately Covid secure.